Friday, November 21

oooooh yeaaah,my sexy bitchwhackos.(:

Supposedly,i invited my friends to KL to stay at my house.
But i cried cause my sister suddenly changed plans.
I then declare the trip was cancelled.
soooooooo,sad it was to declare that.
well,mom told sister about it and she
said she is free on...
4-6 december.
& 17 onwards december
.
Me & Haziq got irritated with the dates.
In the end,he got fed up and asked me to call Pravin.
uber irritating.
Erman then chats with me and said he was dying at home,
caused by boredom.
He also said he wanted to get me something.
???
Random eh.
Raudha said she's going to follow to KL.
Yeah,gonnabe really fun!
If the trip is confirmed,that is.

shit,brother's not at home for a day.
who's gonna feed my pet rabbit,gerraway?
):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home