Thursday, March 19


Uh-oh,there's a holeeeeeeeee.


Fitri's bday and i went town with her.
We were seriously dissapointed by all the people who didn't go.
I wanted to make it her day & so i went.
We ate ayam penyet at lucky plaza.
Then,walked to Heeren and window shopped.
I want to buy a bag which costs 79 bucks,i guess i have to save money again.
Went to Cineleisure and bought donuts.
Ate at the seats along Orchard.
Searched for her family birthday cake,went to Taka.
Having unsatisfactory results,decided to go bpp to search for the cake.
Took 190.
Along the way,2 hot guys were sitting in the bus.
They went off the bus,and we sat at their seats.
Suddenly,they went back inside the bus.
They were searching frantically for a wallet through the crowd in the bus.
Asked us whether we have seen it.
I can see they were suspicious of us as they gave up the search and got down the bus.
Hoooootness.
Went to bpp,bought cake,camwhored,went back.
Thanks for accompanying me today,Fitri Amalia.
I love ya buddy.
:D
Fitri laughed at me the whole day because when i laugh,
i look funny because i have this ulcer on my gums near my upper front teeth
& it is excruciatingly painful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home