Friday, June 12

3RD POST TODAY!


Very old picture!

I'm feeling gentle,mushy & pleased.
There are so many exciting things that are happening in my life.
I am more and more pumped up for what is ahead of me.
I just need to score for my O levels and thats it.
My life will be a lot more easier with that huge burden off my back.
I caaaaaaaaaaan't wait to do the things that I REALLY want to do.
It will be VERY VERY stressful after the june holidays.
I don't think i will be able to deal with all the stress in the future.
I am terrified yet i have to get it over and done with.

Oh,& i love my family.
I love MummyChombi,Mr Trendy Wakrak,Jusman Trulove,Naserimah.
All of them played their own part in helping me go through teenage life.
I am very happy about my life right now.X-sighted to meet my sister and family tmr.
Miss Adam like shyte!
Will be away until Wednesday people.Tc & i love you friends.

I do believe in Karma.
I believe in a thing called Love too.
*Currently reflecting my past*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home