Sunday, June 21

Currently watching Freedom Writers in HBO family at 1:12am.
It's a fucking great movie, about RACISM & JUSTICE & DEMOCRACY.
Amalina cameby my house and listen to me sing songs when playing Guitar Hero World Tour at xbox.
Then,went to Lavender MRT and met up with Haziq,Erman & Pravin.
Walked all the way to Arab Street. Fuck,they now forbid anyone under 18 to Sheesha.
Tough luck. Oh yeah,Erman brought his camera which was soooo unbelievable. ;)
Dissapointed,went to the new mall near Bugis Junction, Iluma. Cool shyte,i must say.
Watched Taking of Pelham 123. It was hella great. There was a mix of sad and funny scenes.
John Travolta was so funny and Denzel Washington was so cute.
After that, thought of going to Marina Barrage but instead went to foursticks to chill.
Went back and reached home at exactly 12am. Oh i saw Mr Aravin.
The very person who helped me gain my confidence and improve my english.
Today was very tiring yet fun. I love you squirts,oh i mean,sprite! o.O
:D
Pics in multiply~







This is unnecessary,really.

Group photooooooo~

Goodnighttttttttttttt!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home