Tuesday, July 21



Friends,please realise what i realised a long time ago.

Raudha didn't come to school today. She was afraid to run 2.4 km.
Unfortunately for her, PE teacher absented himself from school too.
HAHAHAAHAHA!
Well,school was okay. I almost made Yazlynn cry.
Sorry babeh,but really, A LOT of people said the same thing.
Think about it,okay. Oh, and that bitch is going downnnn.
;)

Nadd came over my house after school.
I hailed for a cab just outside of school and it shocked her.
Played silent hill at xbox.
Scary (!) ,i never played it before.
Watched PS I Love You and we cried like ****.
3/4 of the movie, she told me that she had to go home.
I watched the other quarter alone and tears flooded the living room.
Hahahahha.
Thanks for spending time with me yeah.

Singaporeans who are excited to see the eclipse should read this fact:

"This eclipse will only be visible in northern India, eastern Nepal, northern Bangladesh, Bhutan, the northern tip of Myanmar, central China and the Pacific Ocean."

Goodbye world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home