Thursday, August 13



Its Syaza Ruziani's Birthday!

Went to her house for celebrations with Aqilah,Ain,Fie & Kumar.
I didn't plan at all. I was just an extra. (I loike being an extra,haha)
It was supposed to be a surprise but Syaza said it was too obvious. -.-
Ate Cereal Prawns and Spaghetti,her mum's specialty. I've gotta give it a two thumbs up!!
The boys went to school while we girls spent some quality time with each other.
Thought of going out with Syaza but nah,some people just have to cancel the outing.
I feel like going out alone someday.
Yah yah papaya,Usmah. You always say it but never do it.
Someday i will.
Watch me. (HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH)

So,i got this phone call from India.
I swear the number was long and weird.
It was a "her" who picked it up and was explaining to me that my number
was selected for a free holiday and some weird stuff for Singaporeans.
She asked with an indian slang, "maam,vare you a student or vare you verking maam?"
I replied "student".
She then said "thank you maam,i vill call you shortly,goodvye."
I am like *TOOOOOOOT*
I spent about 8 bux on international call for that short 2 minute call.
-_______________________-

Raudha,swimming ahhh soon!
Aku miss kau!

P.S : My editing to that picture is sooooooooo not needed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home