Sunday, August 23









MWAHAHAHA,I LOOK SO EVIL LIKE A DEVIL.

I hate it when people think they know someone very well when that other person barely knows him/her. Its so disgusting to see that on blogs.

So,i planned to go Vivo alone. But then i realized i can't even imagine me trying on clothes all by myself.
I asked Amalina out. Had a great time staring into thin air with her.
Camwhored as usual. =.=
I bought myself this F21 acid washed dress for 48 bucks and F21 gold earrings for 9 bux.
When heading to the mrt stn,i saw the Fimbles! SO CUTE!

Next,went to meet the guys (Erman,Haziq & Pravin) while she went home.
We planned to eat Swensens at Ion for break fast. There was an offer of 1 for 1 entry to a
dessert buffet. Ate different types of ice cream. Personally,i find ol' fashioned vanilla the nicest. Oh,i also loved the chocolate fondue. They were laughing about this gigantic man who was working there and also some other things. "Sticky" ?? Was very full when we went out. After everything,went to heeren to find NUM sandals for Erman. Then,took 190 alone and went back.

I spent about 80 bucks today just because i don't have to spend any money for eating in school. Yay! Gonna shop again next week? Flea market,please appear soon..

Goodnight,jitterbugs.

P.S : I'm sorry if i got you worried & thanks for caring. I love you.
;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home