Monday, October 5

"it's not easy to find someone who luvs you deeply.
you left 2 months 3 days ago. i wondered was it rly true. i never had a single feeling of hatred towards you cause i just miss you. i’m still unstable at my own two feet. memories still roll by, tears still flow and life doesn’t get any better. until now, nothing has convinced me. in a good way, breaking other people’s hearts is v fun. thanks (:"


You really made her love you,didn't you? How come you claimed otherwise.
When i said 5 mins in a day,its not literally.
What's the real use of having me as a girlfriend?
Is it to bring me to nearby shopping malls and check for your necessities?
Dates with you used to be outings at town to watch movies,fort canning park to talk about things and much more.
Its so much more mundane now,as you said yourself.
I wanna go to places we've never went before.
A REAL date. That would be the most nicest LATE birthday gift you can give me.
:/

Happy Birthday Nabil! Glad you liked the card. :D


Pix in multiply butch-ass.
(FULLY UPLOADED!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home