Friday, November 21

teppanyaki?
kasot sekolah?


Todaaaaaaaaay,
surprise2,

posted 3 blogs today.best.
nari best okay?
wepeat.*_*
haha.

Went to the mall with family.
I was hoping to buy my school shoes.
That,my main motive.
Before that,ate teppayanki at this retaurant.
Nice,very nice.

Walked around and found a discount on adidas shoes.
Yes,i told myself not to be greedy and check on others first.
But i had my eyes on that already.
Looked around and finally made a decision to buy it.
179.90 with a discount 30%
and got it for 125rm.
It has pink stripes,so yeah.
I dont care,im sec 4.
Defying the rules memang patut.
hurhur.

Went back,chatted with Heryady & Haziq.
Okay,Heryady was chatty.
First time? (:
& i got to know him abit better.

Haziq was irritating as always,figuring out about
the dates.
Finally decided on 6,7,8th december.
Also decided to share a room.
Save our money,and also to have fun.

There was this one hotel he said that have 3 beds and
is cheap.
He then said one girl,one boy = one bed.
nottynotty.
no way ho sayyyyy.
hahaha.
*laughs.mouth wide open.*
:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home