Saturday, December 20

I had a horrible night yesterday2.
im okay friends,no worries.
Nothing to worry about me anyway.

Why do people hurt the people who love them,& love the people who hurts them?

okay,this quote is regarding "irony",just so random.

Went to lot one with someone.
Got me a top & some rabbit food.
Hahaha,thanks for showing me where the"forgotten" place was.

Spent the whole day yesterday studying& also watching southpark,again.
I studied e maths,geography,chemistry.
But mostly Chemistry.
I watched season 10,11 of South Park.
Im watching it,decreasingly.so today will be 9,8.
Teehee.

Today is a saturday,
Maybe going out to queens with yazlynn& amalina and others...
I want to go out ):

p.s: hope you're happy :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home