Wednesday, December 17


Love Guru's humor really made me laugh everyday
with brother.
Ketawer kekek siak,
LOL
I keep repeating the humor in the household
and mom laughed along too.
The critics are stupid for rating this movie low.
The storyline sucks.
BUT
the adult,crude,sexuality humor
cracks the crap out of me.

E.G:

"Words of wisdom from the guru before he got syphillis
to know something is good,
to do something......is god.
After he got syphillis,he will say things like
Eatin aint cheatin,
Did it smell that bad when you ate it?
Liquor up front,poker up back!"

also,i find this funny :

"Did you read my book about the grieving process?
Its called "What's this? A dead one of these".
I love it,especially the chapter ;
Maybe they're just sleeping"

& i like when Guru tugginmypudha
calls Maurice.
"Maurice..."
with that slang & HIS EYES.

HAHAHAHA!

LOL
Well,today's a fine day but its gonnabe dull for me.
I know it.
Ugh.
Hisbullah was chatty.
He was chatting with me about me being cicak woman.
Cute and cuddly,i know.
Lol.
Im sorry arif,for what i did to you.
Thank you for staying away from me.
Ironic aint it?
Anyway,i dreamt freaky yesterday.
I'm scared to even type of what happened cause im alone at home.
& i dont want to remind myself about it.
scary,really.
I wanna go pee but im scared of going to the toilet.
SOMEONE HELP ME!
gaaahhh!
D:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home