Sunday, December 7













Yesterday was fun.
Went out with Erman and he kept saying it was boring.
FINE THEN.
It was boring.We ate at lucky plaza ayam penyet as usual.
He send me to esplanade at night and i met up with them.
A whole lot of people was there and i was feeling awkward.
I dunno them that well.
Bob was like "Itu USMAH?!"
hahaha...
Heryady & Enol was blaziiiiiing.
wooh.
Went to clarke quay,then walked to boathouse near fullerton.
Then the girls (Bulan,Amalina,Zafirah)
wanted to go back,then i went home with them.
They were a fun bunch.
Took pics with a flat battery on my camera.
Then took 106 and saw Dannie Shadiq & Rahimie & some others.
THEY WERE LOUD.
Tido pon tak boleh.
Rahimie kept saying to me "aku tau kau! kau yang dtg rumah aku kan?!"
and he kep thinking of my name for a long time
and he go tmy name right,HENG.
Dannie was lame asking me about his hair and stuffs.
Went back and took 187 while the boys walked.
They were doing tecktonik.-______________-
Reached home about 11.20pm.
It was funn.(:

Edited :
PICS UP ON MY MULTIPLY!(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home