Thursday, November 27

I have brown eyes?
That kecoh bunch.

Hello dear readers!
Sorry for not updating for so long..
I was playing xbox 24/7.
Okay,im lying the 24/7 part.
haha.

Yesterday was the most fun.
I went out with erman,raudha,haziq,pravin.
This 4 people really made me happy yesterday.
Really.
I know them more deeper during the outing.
We went to Sentosa.
I did not bathe in the sea as my mother did not allow me to.
She was worried about my safety??
Awww.
I took pics; photographer of the day ey.
After they swam,they lepak-ed & accompanied me
at shore.

They tried to make boobs and cocks by moulding the sand.
Especially Pravin,that horny bastard.
Haziq was hoooooot! & he wore Raudha's hat,which looked like Jason Mraz?
Heck no.Haha!
Oh yeah,Raudha brought brownies.
Super delicious.

From about 6 to 9.30pm,we chatted and also shared secrets.
You don't know how many secrets i uncovered.
I am happy they trusted me.
We laughed continuously all the way till night!
Pravin was excited for the KL trip.
Heck,i was too!
Im sure all of us were.
Me and Raudha have been arguing with the guys
to get a 4 star hotel while they wanted a 2 star hotel.
I dont mind spending a little more for a
COMFORTABLE AND NICE hotel room.
(!)

It rained when we wanted to go back.
Reached harbourfront interchange around 10 + pm.
Reached home around 11.25 pm.
I swear i enjoyed this outing.
I swear you guys were great.
I swear i love you guys.
(okay,stop swearing already!haha)

p.s : you should know what to do now,friend.(:

NEWS JUST IN :
raudhaa not going kl.
):
I doubt we will go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home