Saturday, January 3


Today is a saturday.
I love saturdays.
Its just a great day for going out.
Okay,well well,i finished the book.
It had an happy ending,i wish my love life will too.
As you can see,i took alot of pics.
*hundreds more in multiply*
I went to Bird Park with mom,sis,bro-in-law,niece,nephew.
I was kinda in a bad mood cause i finished the book.
Now i can't find any theatrical romance story to relate
to mine.
It was the perfect place for photography.
I was surrounded by photographers all the time.
I wish i could be one of them some day.
(:
Found the man of my dreams.
He also suits the descriptions of the man in the book i read.
American,messy dark hair,blueish-grey eyes,well-built body,
and an amazing charm.
I took a pic of him,without him knowing.
He's just godly gorgeous:

The right one :D

The trip was fantabulous and it was mostly outdoor picture-taking for me.
Maybe going out with the usuals tmr after tuition.
Yeah,i'll call you guys "the usuals".

p.s : yes i outbursted and wasn't normal yesterday night.
sorry,dear.
ignore my previous post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home