Wednesday, December 31


I love you so much.
Why can't you see my misery?
The tears in my eyes when you criticize me.
The change of my face when you ignore me.
I finally realised,i can't let go of loving you.
You're my only one.

Yesterday2 went out with the people above.
They were fantastic,such a lovely bunch.
We watched Yes Man at Vivo.
I love it siah.
Super funny.
Then we went to sky parkl and took pics
& also played truth or dare.
We played dare,mostly.
Freaking funny....
Alot of things happened but it cant be broadcasted in this post.
Raudha should have come lah babeh!
:P
I LOVVE YOU GUYSS

Yesterday,went to erman & haziq to town.
TO FIND THEIR SCHOOL BAGS.
I left them coz kaki nak patah.
-___________________-

Today,is new year's eve.
2008 was a memorable one.
I love it so much.
I hope 2009 will be even a greater year for me.
:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home