Tuesday, February 24

Happy birthday to you two asses!
(not able to find a pic of me and erman)

WARNING: THIS IS A LONG POST.
-_-


I was super active and happy today.
I don't know why though.
Had been laughing alot at school.
School rules! (Kental)

Yesterday,went to Vivo with Aqilah and Amalina.
Was kecoh-ing alot.
I stole a F21 bracelet which costs 13 bucks.
Wicked,man!
I didn't even realise it was on my hands.
I was barely trying it and forgot to put it back.
The alarm went off and nobody realised it,
that is what i call dumb!
Haha.

Im starting to love A maths lessons,
as it means revising on e maths for me.
I can see it benefit me alot.
Mother tongue is so draggy,i hate it the most.
PERIOD.
E maths is okay,since i have a basic foundation
on what is going to be learnt.
I hate english lessons.
I keep getting just-passes for all of
my short tests,and it irritates me when people
who writes short and simple,scored better.
UGH.
I have nothing to do in art lessons except to touch up on my 5
finished sketches.
So i kinda enjoy it.
I HATE SCIENCE.
It bothers me that i cannot and dont want to listen in class.
Even if i try to,i will still get occupied doing something else.
I keep staring at Mr Goh's butt and ears.
He has sexy big ears and has no butt.
That bothers me too.
Humans?
I like Social Studies as i have Miss Smarty Pants
beside me to guide and help me.
But Geog? Im sitting next to a guy who is emotionless.
I need guidance for geography,
im very weak in it since sec 1.

Enough about studies.
Lets talk about friendship.
Friends now understand me better and i love them for doing so.
I know i had not been the best of friend.
I am happy spending quality time with tupai and others.
But i just need anger management quick,
i get irritated so easily these days.
Don't mind me,people.
But if you mind,do tell.
Cause i know you mind cause i will mind if i were you.
Err..
oookay.

Relationship?
Well,i think its part of our plan to make it a secrecy.
We're superly duperly crazily stupidly messily madly sweetly
in love with each other,
even though people may not realise it.
Heehee.

Family?
Mom-quite ignorant.
Brother-somewhat caring to a certain extent.
Father-SUPER IGNORANT.
Sister-is pregnant with her third child!& super busy.
Done.

Here's an advance wish to both of my friends,
Yazlynn & Erman
a very happy birthday tomorrow!~

P.S : I feel WEIRD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home