Sunday, February 22


Yesterday was the bomb with sweetheart.
We spent an absolutely romantic night at Fort Canning.
We went from Bugis to Town to Fort Canning then back home.
It was really adventurous,i went to a route which i didnt know of
to go to Fort Canning.
Sorry for making you tired..
Overall,there is only one message that i want to clearly state.
I LOVE YOU,BOYFRIEND!

Well,today was fun too!
I had an enjoyable time with tupai feat fitri and aizat andahmad.
We so called studied at Jurong Library.
I was finished with everything and played taiti with the guys.
I won 1 out of 4 games with them.
Bummer.
Yazlynn gave all of us this friendship band thingy.
It was sweet,thanks.
Ate LJS then went back home with Raudha and Fitri.
They planned to study but i disturbed them.
I was catering to their every needs.
haha.
Forced them to eat and they went back.

I had a long nice shower.
I feel refreshed than ever.
I'm super ready for school.
Art 5 sketches FINISHED.
Super happy.
:D

One word for all of you out there.
Hello?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home