Thursday, February 5


Today was fun.
VERY fun.
Brought camera to school and camwhored.
Pics will soon be uploaded in Multiply,
so look out for it.
Oh yeah,i got caught for being late.
Principal just cant stop lecturing us.
He even called our parents.
He was nagging like a mofo.

LSP :
Mr Adam: "That prefect over there,come over here~!"
Mr Adam looks at me,mesmerisingly as i run towards him.
Mr Adam:"Mark their attendance and hand this over to me by 3.30pm at Com Lab 3."
Usmah nods.
3.30pm,dismissed from LSP.
Usmah runs to Com Lab 3 & knocks on the door,excited.
Mr Adam comes out and looks me right in the eyes.
Mr Adam:"Okay,people who are absent,put abs."
Usmah shows him (she did put abs for the absentees already)
Mr Adam:"Alright,only one who did not go right?"
Usmah slightly nods.
Mr Adam:"Good."
Usmah melts like a wax candle.
-.-

Ive been silent-ing my phone these days.
I dont expect a message from anyone,anyway.
I wish i do get a message from someone some time soon...
Sighs,who am i kidding?
I miss you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home