Friday, March 20


Okay,here's me acting sexy.
(???)
HAHA,soo not.
More like acting slutty than sexy.

Okay,today was boring.
Mum didnt allow me to go out because i went out alot of times this hols.
I watched a movie called "burn after reading".
It was a comedy thriller.
I swear it was funny!
The movie is about this two idiots who thought a irrelevant
source from a disc is top secret and one of them got himself killed,
just because he wanted to find out about the top secret which is actually
NOTHING.
Idiots,i tell ya.

I love Nadheera & Amalina,thanks for talking random with me at msn.
I was bored throughout the whole day.
Somebody called me for about an hour yesterday night.
You made me awake even though it was already 1+am!
Ooooh,i think it's going to be a routine thing.
Heeeeee.

Homeworks not done,by the way.
I swear i can't wait for O levels to be over.
Having to study everyday in school is a bore.
But i just drag the splitting-away-from-friends part after i graduate.
Boohoo
):

Richman ( Pervert Alert )
is calling again.
STOP HARASSING ME,YOU IDIOTIC MORON!!
Ummarul Khalifie & Arun Kumar Velu !
It is all your fault !!
hahahahahha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home