Wednesday, May 13



Exams are over!!

Okay,today is a very lucky day.
I forgot to bring my tie!
BUT i was lucky Syaza too didnt bring, so i had a companion and
i got back my ez link & IC right after my exams without doing lines!
Then,did my physics common test but did the whole thing on foolscap,
when im suppose to do only 1/4 of it on foolscap!
I was scared and i cried.
BUT Aqilah also did the same thing.
I felt relieved.
Then,saw him in canteen,ecstatic.
I didn't tell anybody i was happy to see him.
okay,this is getting very obvious.
Then,found out news that my brother applied starhub cable.
I can record what i want to see again.
Dah lamerrrrrrr takder SCV.
-__-
Then,cleaned Gerraway's cage.
While cleaning,he hopped and roamed around the kitchen.
Very cute.
Felt contented when the cage is clean.
Now,i am STILL bored as ever.
What should i do now?

Can i love since common tests are over?
......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home