Monday, June 22

It's exactly 12 am now.
I am not tired at all. Why should i?
I did nothing but to laze around yesterday.
Well,its a brand new day & a brand new week.
I want to have a fresh new start.
& you won't believe what i promised myself to do this whole week.
Will definitely go out this weekend.
You know why? Because next week,hell is going to break loose again.
Yup,i describe school as hell because i will be stressed like fuck.
When i get stressed,i will blog shitty and i will keep on hateblogging.

Well,anyway,i came across a word from a movie.
Holocaust.
Being a curious creature that i am,i researched on it.
It's about jews and something got to do with the Nazis.
When looking up on it,i saw an interesting title.
Cannibal Holocaust
When i clicked on that link which i found in yahoo,i freaked out.
It's so gore and disgusting. Do not click it if you know you have a faint heart.
It is a movie,not a true story though,which showcase 4 people getting killed
and OBVIOUSLY eaten by a cannibal tribe in the amazon.
Oh,i was just researching,don't worry.
I am not that of a weirdo!
Trust me.

Goodnight loves!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home