Saturday, June 27

Okay,this is going to be a very very very long post,about yesterday.

I slept at 3.30am,because i webcammed with *unknown* in the morning.Then,woke up at 6.30am. Yeah,i had very little sleep, so, i was lethargic the whole day. Went to KKH at 8am. The doctors experimented a lot of things on me. I got 2 freaking blood tests. Nope,not painful at all. Made payment, went to father's office for awhile and then off to meet the normal bunch, Felix,Haziq,Erman,Pravin, just like the ol' days.

Upon meeting them,bus-ed to cineleisure. In the bus, Felix painted my nails red. Struggled to keep it neat. Haha. Bought tickets to watch transformers. I was reluctant as critics gave the movie a rating of 1/5. They said it was a desperate attempt of an action-packed movie. But i wanted to watch it to evaluate whether their criticism about the movie is true or not. Went to eat at BK. I ate the popular seven-inch burger. Y' know,the poster with a woman shocked and opening her mouth with a burger infront of her with the heading "It'll blow your mind!". Yap,it was super nice. Haziq and Pravin started to laugh when i was about to eat the burger. Wtfook.

Window-shopped all around Cineleisure. Went to the watch the movie. Fyi, i slept at the ending part, i swear. If i had to rate the movie, fans of the movie will scream at me. It was okay?? -_- . It was freaking long! I was really waiting for it to end. Okay,after the movie, hopped on a bus to go Marina. Dropped down at Plaza Singapura because Haziq's phone was left in the cinema. He and Pravin went to the cinema while i, Felix and Erman went to Starbucks. Drank White Chocolate Venti, as usual. Okay, i am REALLY LAZY TO CONTINUE.

Blah blah blah. After all that, went to Singapore Flyers area to chill out. Sat down by the "river" and talked about some stuffs. I miss spending time with all of them, together, like that. Hahahaha. Then blah blah blah. Then Haziq found back his phone,incredibly. Then blah blah blah. Went back home at around 12 +. Had a great day/night people! Thanks! Oh,Erman & Felix, I WANT PICTURES!

R.I.P MICHAEL JACKSON!









I am getting hugely paranoid!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home