Wednesday, July 22


Today is Aqilah's 16th Birthday!
I love you babe.
I've said what i wanted to say in the card and message. Hope you are enjoying the gift!
^^

I super hate combined humans!!!
Mdm Rosnah doesn't teach us properly.
*Infuriated >:(*
MT O Level Listening Comprehension was okay.
It was cool that the recording was live on Ria Fm.
HAHA. I was fascinated.
Oh,I am not enjoying English class & E Maths.
English plainly because the teacher is too straightforward.
Plus he is becoming more and more irritating every day.
For E Maths,One reason is that i realise im slow in class.
The other reason is because i get stressed when my friends are ahead of me.
PRESSURE YOU KNOW!!
HEY lesson today was cool. Thanks for the wishes and compliments,4E3.

Here are the pikatures!

Birthday bash are always so cruel.

Happy Girrr.



Eh,think first before talking like that.
Don't talk all sarcastic with me,girl.
You used to take me seriously.
Look at you now.
Taking me for granted much since you already
reconciled with your other friends?
Think.


"Fuck love with a dildo."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home