Thursday, August 13

I'm sorry that I hurt you
It's something I must live with everyday
And all the pain I put you through
I wish that I could take it all away
And be the one who catches all your tears
Thats why I need you to hear

I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
and the reason is You

Please don't hurt me again.
I miss you.
:/

I went out with Syaza & Felix.
Yippee.
An outing on a Thursday night to town?
Cool or whutt.
I enjoyed myself eating pastamania with Syaza's weird spaghetti.
Shopping with them was fun too.
I bought that red flesh imp bag that i wanted!
Me and Felix bought her a Forever 21 top.
Syaza went back late! First time? Kater dah 16. -.-
TY sexy.
Flea market shopping with Nadd Rxfz soon.
Swimming with Raudha and gang soon.

Okay,im off to bed. Sleep sexily people. G'night!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home