Tuesday, August 25


"You always make me wanna love you even more"
:)

I know my bg is narcissistic. I AM.
It was...eh,i mean it IS my friendster wallpaper.
OMG. I can't believe my friendship account is still alive.
:B

Wanna know my recent catch phrase?
I know you wanna!
"Welcome to the United States of Amariku, i am your host,Amariku."

ROFLMAOMG!

(Rolling On The Floor Laughing My Ass Off, Oh My God!)
WTHELL IS AMARIKU?! Random or whutt.
Me likey random,you talk random,me talk random.
*Laughs like a baboon + weasel"
(I AM WEASEL,I R BABOON)
HAHAHAHAHH,THAT STUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPID CLASSIC CARTOON!

Well,i feel happy today,as you can see.
Goodbye and stay sane.
^^

The truth still hurts everyday i live on this very earth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home