Saturday, September 12

Singapore's great deals!


First up,the Comex fair. I didn't know about this fair until my brother told me.
He told me to tell my dad to buy a laptop for my bday at this fair as the company's finance is better now.
I told dad just now and i am not too sure whether he will or will not.
Tomorrow is the last day and i hope my father and brother will go and get me a new laptop!


Next,the very crazy and stupid bargain.
Free stuff on your birthday? Awesome. I'm searching for this "25 hours" store on my birthday.
Oh wait a minute,i forgot my birthday is the 2nd day of Raya!
Shit. HAHA.


I just bought a book just now and it costed me 20 bucks.
I can buy 20 books with that amount during this sale!
I LOVE books and i wanna go to this sale held at Expo 6A!


Conclusion: Singapore is all about $$$!
Making money,having money and giving money.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I went to Jurong Library with Aqilah just now.
We studied and also got ourselves a book.
I got myself "Love Lies" by Adele Parks (My fav author!).
Well,i have to say,Aqilah was generous the whole day.
Weird.
-_-

Gotta go read my book people,bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home