Friday, October 9

virgo

Daily Couple's Love: October 09, 2009

VIRGO

August 23-September 22


If things are good, they'll be great. If they aren't, you might feel hopeless -- but you shouldn't! It's just a phase, and any negative feelings should wash away by tomorrow or the next day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well,Ms Tan commented on one of my pix that i photoshopped.
She said "Who is this?" I pointed to myself.
"Usmah? This is you?! You photoshopped yourself?"
Nods.(In my mind,i was saying,"Not much".)
"Doesn't look like you lei. How you photoshop?"
*Silence*

Maybe not all pictures lie. But my pictures SURELY lie.
Yep,i'm not that pretty in real life. I know that.
If the whole tagged people who wants to "meet me" literally meet me in real life,
i doubt anybody recognizes me and they wouldn't want to meet me anymore.
My personality also don't sparkle like some people.
I envy people like Nadd who have the charm to captivate people's hearts.
She can easily make people smile,laugh and all.
I can't,unless its someone i've known for a long time.

I actually do envy alot of people for different reasons.
People should appreciate what they are capable of doing.
They should also appreciate what God has given them.

I want to watch 500 days of summer!!
GIRLFRIENDS! TAKE ME OUT TOMORROW!
or else i'll take a chicken wrapped with macaroni and smack it on your neck.
<:B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home