Tuesday, November 3


I miss bitching with the bitches by the beach which is beige in color!

Chemistry cocked up for me. FUCK TO THE MAX!!!
I have no idea what went wrong.
Maybe my head was too clogged up for Social Studies so Chemistry was like (???).
Change of plan. I'm gonna exclude science from L1R4 rather than Humans.
Geography and God,please be kind to me.
Physics,i really need to score in order for me to even PASS science so be nice too.
Its 3 in the freaking morning right now.
I am exhausted by dealing with all of this study shit. I need a break/rest.
There's Art today. It's lucky that i knew exactly what i wanted to do for Art from the beginning.
All i have to do for Prepwork now is to explain everything and just print out my Artist Reference.
GOD HELP ME!

Only in times like this,i search for god.
In times of spiritual encounters,i search for god.
In times i feel i'm gonna experience bad luck,i search for god.
In times i need to be strong morally,i search for god.
This is just really so wrong!
I need to be more religious,i swear.

Good Morning Pupils.
(:I)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home