Monday, December 22

The OBS sabah people came back already.
Well well well, what a surprise?
Erman called just now.
We talked about his adventure in sabah
& life in Singapore.
Life in Singapore is too materialistic.
I need excitement!
I need adrenaline!
I need adventure!

Missing;
I miss the times where me and Yuinping,
my best best best childhood friend,
went to this jetty at this ulu place where
the bus 975 ends.
I miss her,i miss sofeana,atika,fitri,jannah/ikafiyuna.
They were always the coolest bunch to
hangout with back in the days.
I miss celestene.
She was my outgoing partner,great fun i had
with her.She was always treating me.
I miss humji,outgoing partners too.
Always playing blind mice and going back
at late hours. wooh~!
I miss kebabs,they influenced me to
become of what i am today,i really love them.
I miss bitchwhackos.
They made me feel i was needed in every
outing. Best outing bunch ever.
I miss school time.
Friends such as Fitri,Raudha,Aqilah,Nadd,Yazlynn
& 3e3
makes me look forward to 2009. (:
I miss being in love.
But i dont want to...

Yikes,i didnt know i typed all that crap.
Yeah,yeah.
Im missing alot of people.
But i dont expect them to miss me though.
I just need a shopping partner right now.
argh,such a pain when asking people out nowadays.
Either they ignore me or they come out with excuses.
Even if the excuses are true,its just irritating.
Maybe i should do that just to piss off people.
*evil laugh*
nah,im not evil.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home