Monday, December 22


2nd post..
I bathed late at night today.
For about 40 mins.
I keep thinking about my life now.
I cleared my mind about the stress im having.
It was indeed relaxing.
If only i had a bathtub in my toilet..
zzz

Well,yeah.
Haziq chats just now..
_____________________________________________________________________

(8:03 PM) Z e E Q:thanms for the bdae wish
(8:04 PM) Farrera-Dopre::D
(8:04 PM) Z e E Q:thnks*
(8:04 PM) Farrera-Dopre:haha
(8:04 PM) Farrera-Dopre:okay
(8:04 PM) Z e E Q:tmr u gg mt?
(8:04 PM) Farrera-Dopre:yeah,should be. dying at home
(8:04 PM) Farrera-Dopre:caused by boredom
(8:04 PM) Z e E Q:k
(8:04 PM)Z e E Q received the files you added to your sharing folder.
(8:04 PM) Z e E Q:10 till what time ?
(8:05 PM) Farrera-Dopre:should be mcm 1 hour plus plus gitu?
(8:05 PM) Farrera-Dopre:eh,erman kater dier hitam.kau hitam?
(8:06 PM) Z e E Q:yeah : D
(8:06 PM) Farrera-Dopre:-.- lols.
(8:07 PM) Z e E Q:u called erman ah?
(8:07 PM) Farrera-Dopre:he called me.
(8:07 PM) Farrera-Dopre:zz
(8:07 PM) Z e E Q:..
(8:07 PM) Z e E Q:why i call him he nvr pick up
(8:08 PM) Farrera-Dopre:??
(8:08 PM) Farrera-Dopre:he confirmmmmm
(8:08 PM) Farrera-Dopre:lepak tido
(8:08 PM) Farrera-Dopre:haha
(8:08 PM) Z e E Q:._.
(8:09 PM) Z e E Q:bile nk kluar?
(8:09 PM) Farrera-Dopre:errr
(8:09 PM) Farrera-Dopre:VERY SOON
_____________________________________________________________________

When uh?When will we get to spend time with the others again?
):
I dont want this to make a big fuss of everything.
There is really nothing going on here.
Just do whatever you want.
Im okay with it,really.
Im not that paranoid anymore.
But,just let me do what i wanna do.
I dont wanna be sarcastic,you dont have to be sarcastic.
I love you.
I just wish you could still see the friendship between us.
<3

edit//

I made this from photoshop cs2.
Got a tip from a web to do lomo.
Was very helpful and will do it more often now.
WWOOOOHHHH~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home