Wednesday, January 7

Lala,Fafa,InIn,ChewChew,Nana,Rara,Yaya
HAHAHAHAHHA!~

Hello diary.
Yesterday,i cried like a pussy.
I swear,i love you nadd & raudha for being there for me.
Didnt know why i cried though.
Felt that i wanted to let it all out.
Was so stressed.
Im enjoying life,including school.
Didnt knew i would enjoy it though.

I have the most bestest friends @ school,
outing friends,
npcc mates,
family.
But most of all,i have the bestest
boyfriend
who had always been there for me.
Thanks so much for the night calls,
msn chats,messages.
Ily baby.

Today,school was okay.
Had a 2 hour and 30 minute break in between school.
WAHAHAHA.
After school,i had npcc for awhile.
It was lame.
Me,Fitri and Aqilah were ignorant foobs
*copycat nadd*
heh.
Didnt do anything at all.
Instead,gelak ketawe with Rau & Nadd again.
I love all of them.
hehe.

Went back with him.
Im so sorry that you were tired and had to hantar me.
Thank you for sacrificing your time and energy for me.
Im indeed touched & i love you more.
Im glad you asked to go back with me,
cause i missed you so!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home