Saturday, January 31

Psycho


Aqilah's LJ is a laugh,
and definitely a great time to reminisce the past.

I miss Aqilah,whom had lesser friends,and more time to bond with me.
I miss Syaza,that gossipmonger,whom always shared everything with me.
I miss Syaza's family,whom said to treat her house as my 2nd home.
I miss Ain,the old Ain,who's more civilized and less horny than now.
I miss Fitri,whom always was there for me to support my every gossip
.
I miss Felix,the guy friend that i've always depended and trusted on.

Geez,
things changed drastically,i can say.
I moved on,
and i still cant believe i can just forget my past,just like that.

I really dont,actually.
You guys were my "pillar of strength" - as Aqilah always says it.
You guys made me more and more better as days went by.
You guys educate me to be more mature in my actions.
You guys were the ones,who willingly followed me to the first 2 years of my life in secondary school.
You guys were my best friends.
And i appreciate every single moment of my time with you guys.
I wish us all the greatest things in life.
Thanks a billion.

Now,a new story unveals.
With my lovely 2-pies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home