Tuesday, January 20

"Parker" Pen as birthday present.
He was merajuk-ing

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FATHER!~
May your business prosper fast
& may you have everlasting good health!

School is boring today.
I dont know why but i just feel that today is so unlucky?
My uniform's messed up,bag was freaking heavy and buses were late.
O level Art preparation sucks.
Im just so stressed up with such limited ideas.
Art teachers just isn't much help either.

Met up with love today.
Carried my heavy bag and whined all the way.
Thanks for helping me in my studies.
Thanks also for accompanying me.
You are really an addict now,32457
And for that page 13 thing,im sorry.
Its a last year thing,baby.
):

I don't care what they say,im in love with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home