Wednesday, January 28

Random pics again.


Good morning Singapore.
Happy 2 years,love.
(:

Maybe this is the long post for the day,since im wide awake now,at 1:12am.
Been chatty with Raudha,Hisbullah just now.
I can't sleep!

Yeah,i enjoyed batam very much.
I experienced the low standards of transporting,
and the high standards of living.
Well,dining was a mixture of both of them.
Maybe i got darker,caused by the long amount of time in the pool.
Sister asked me to jet ski but i was persistent of being reluctant.
I love the Batam trip.
It calmed down my senses magnificiently!

When i reached back home,there was an issue.
I don't know why the fuck you keep scolding me + intruding my privacy.
Its a small house,supposedly for me,YOU,brother.
Father is rarely at home.
So do you understand?Let me have my own space!
I need a time to cry,without you being so chaotic.
I know you mean well,but really,
UNDERSTAND A NEW-AGE ADOLESCENTS LIFE!

Today is my 2 years anni with Faliq.
Off & On's with him has been great.
Of course there were moments where we just
couldnt find a need to stay with each other.
But we knew,deep inside our hearts,we just couldnt
live without each other.
I would get jealous,he would get jealous.
The love story will never end.
We are getting more and more intrigued in knowing each other better,now.
And im glad that we're back together.


He sent me a long text just now.
You're a fantastic boyfie,dear.
I love you.
:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home