Wednesday, February 25



Ahhh,
i saw a wasp's nest getting destroyed.
It was the worst feeling ever,even though we
wanted to get rid of that pest.
The wasp is trying to care and nurture its
newborns.
But with a single kick on the nest,
everything was destroyed.
The newborns fell to the hard cold floor,
in need of their parent.
Somehow, i feel it relates to me.
How just one incident can affect my future,
my whole entire life,my way of thinking about things.
The wasp,being wary of its surroundings,
sets off,in search for another spot.
The wasp looks calm and easy as he made his way
out of his so-called territory.
Can i breakfree and be as calm as it is?
) :

I saw a clear rainbow which brightened up my day.
I am now praying to god that it will be a better day for me,soon.

To Yazlynn : Hope you liked my small gift.
( :

I'm trying my best not to cry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home