Monday, February 2

I am not looking forward to "after-school" lepaks currently.
I will now be a good girl and go back early often.
I am moody,because of some things.
I dont know why i am so quiet.
I really dont know.

Why am i so pathetic?
Can somebody bloody tell me?
These kinda things always happen.
Im Sec 4 now,O levels are far way important.
I guess i just have to live with it for another 10 months.
All i can say was that today was a very down and moody day for me.
But i had fun during Art & going back home & going to lot one & eating with Aqilah.

I miss Syaza Ruziani Binte Ahmad Ruzizad & the old Nadheera Begum Bte Rafie somehow...
):


what is wrong with me?


I CANT DEAL WITH ANYMORE OF THIS BULLSHIT,
BOYFRIEND!
You're going to see me quiet than ever,people.
Im in despair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home