Sunday, March 29



Edited some shyte.

Malay disrupts my life.
I want english and japanese to be my 1st and 2nd language.
Help me improve my malay just for this period,for O's!
Im definitely proud to be a malay,but i just hate its fucking language.
3 more orgy ass-ing comprehension.

As i thought,i couldn't sleep yesterday.
But,i wonder why i always wake up at 9 am.
Is my mind stationed to wake up at 9 am everyday?
Even during the holidays.
Hmm,i wonder.

I feel like shopping my way out of my problems.
Is it a good solution?
I need a new wallet and a go-out bag.
Mum disallows me to take out my money from my DBS.
I need it,mum.
):

edit:

Its raining heavily and im stuck at home.
Guess what? I finished 8 out of 9 of my malay homework!
There's just a portion more which i don't deem myself to finish.
I did 6 comprehensions from 11 am till now.
Go figure how many hours i took to do it.
I also am prepared for my speech.
Whenever i did my speech from sec one till now,people keep saying
i have a certain "slang" to how i pronounce the words.
Its not intentionally,i swear.
Maybe it was adapted when i was in primary school
(my cca is speech and drama)
I was performing everywhere.
Oh,how confident i was last time.
If only i had it now,for O levels.
I also finished my e maths homework.
I'm h-h-happy that i managed to accomplish alot of things on a Sunday,
the most draggiest and most mundane day of the week.
Hmm,im sedate right now.

I want to osculate/buss somebody right this very minute.
My lips are thick for a reason.
(random,very)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home