Thursday, March 26




Good evening dear readers.
Well,today,school was a drag.
I find it a bore and i felt it ended so late!
Ms Irma & Ms Tan had ideas for my final coursework art piece.
I can't wait till its confirmed.

After school,went straight to my house taking 985 with gfs.
Me & Raudha were making jokes in the bus,as usual.
Made my girls wait for me as i bathe.
After that,watched "Confessions of a Shopaholic" which comes out in cinemas today.
Brother bought it previously and gfs planned to watch it at my house when i told them.
Watched it halfway as we got bored because it was only half funny throughout half of the movie.
Lol.
Watched a funny malay movie instead.
It was really funny especially Alias Kadir's comical faces.
"CANTIK!"
-.-
Ate then we relaxed in my room.
I grabbed 6 hats from mother's room and each of us took one each.
There was this hat which isnt actually a hat.
HAHAHA.
Took pics with gf and kept exchanging our hats.
Then, laughed at my cuntface pictures in my computer.
Oh em gee,they were like so old and my edits were like wthell.
Then,tried to upload the pics and found that all were missing?!
Maybe someone deleted it accidentally.
Dissapointed,took self pictures.
Nadd,Raudha,Aqilah,Yazlynn & Fitri made my day.
Thank you.

My phone had been silent the whole day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home