Wednesday, March 25

Very old picture.




Kinda old picture.

Nadd,i want to give a comment about your recent blog post.
Money may not buy love,but it can buy me happiness temporarily,even though im alone.
I find money really pleases me in a lot of ways.
I'm saying this,because i have never experienced luxury in my entire life.
I come in a very fucked up family who is trying very hard to earn a living.
Even though my dad has his own company,he has to pay like thousands of dollars
just for monthly rental alone. The economic recession really strike the hell to
my father's income as people just don't seem interested in buying furniture these days.
It frustrates all of my family members.

Father's always at Indonesia visiting her family or "work",
Mother's always coped up in her room doing her own thing,
Sister's at KL trying to make a living there which seems successful already
& Brother's working for my father and spends his time at work or with his fiance.
I am living in a 3-room flat with my mother and brother & i find it disturbing that
i don't have a father to depend on except regarding money issues. Other than that,
i find it hard to communicate with him after all i had been through of knowing how many fucked up step sisters/brothers i have.
I don't even feel farking comfortable sitting side-by-side with him.
I am grateful that my family is really bonding again.
But the trauma of my family breakup before this still lingers in my mind clearly.
All im saying is that i just wish you could see how much your father have done for your own benefits.
I can see he cares and loves you alot,you have a perfect family and you should be thankful to god.
If your family forbids you in doing alot of things,explain to them and be proactive for a change.

To all readers who had been having family problems these days,stay calm and be happy.
I hope you're studying hard for a bright future and being a loving parent when parenthood kicks in for us.


Main objective of writing all this shit down is to say:
I need money,now.

i'm not ashamed of telling people what i do have and don't have.
are you ashamed?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home