Sunday, March 22

I miss him wearing his specs.
He looks and is more decent back then.
):


I don't bother to continue my Art piece which seems impossible to finish
&
I don't bother to do Geography,because i don't even know what the fucking homework is.

I'm glad i finished up my other homeworks.
I'm getting new tuition soon.
Its a group tuition (about 3 people in a group)
I super need help in both my sciences.
Its the last day of holidays & i swear im fucked up!

"I need to go to the beach,
where the sand sweeps beneath my feet,
where the waves of the sea emits sounds which i love,indeed.
where me and my bittersweet, true love will finally meet.
oh,but now,all that junk seems like a piece of shit."

To conclude everything,
I just need to freaking relax,there had been alot of things i dealt with a blow.
I need a vacation to the Maldives.
(?)
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home