Friday, April 24

I don't care whatever shit you want to do,asshole.
You fucker,you took advantage of me and now you want to complain?
I knew you were patient all along but i was too.
I can't seem to understand you!
You should know i was treating you like a friend all along.
You gave me time,but you did nothing to further help my decision.
That recent message was by my friend,i was not the one who sent it.
Before all of this,you should have taken care of me better.
This is afterall,your fault.
Okay,why the heck am i even explaining?
You already forgot the past.
Since you clear that for me,i would like to say thank you.
Because i forgot you a long time ago before you did.
So stop cranking and shut the fuck up.
I deleted your msn and everything.
I don't wish to see you or hear from you ever again.
& thats how harsh i can get.
Don't blame him for anything,i warn you,because if anything,it was me,i was the cause.
Hate me uh,i really don't care!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home