Friday, April 24

Is it me or do i look different in this picture?

WARNING:LONG POST

Spent 5 hours studying at home,eating and listening to songs.
I've been listening to old tunes,and find them more meaningful than the new ones.
Trying to memorise physics formulas,which is obviously hard because i have a bad memory.
There was alot of fucking formulas! I have no idea how the Pure science takers can handle it.
Mum's cooking spaghetti bolognaise today,me and brother's favorite!
She's sleeping right now and snoring loudly; she must be really tired.
Going to indulge myself with snacks (chocolates,crackers,ice creams) later.
Have spent alot of money on food these days.
Everyday,i spent about 10 bucks which is twice of how much i used to spend.
The weekend is ahead and i doubt i will go out since common tests are starting next week.
Some odd news was that the malay common test next week are PRELIM PAPERS?
Okay,i ought to panic right now and try to interest myself in Malay,which is soooo NOT gonna happen.
I will try my best,people,but its going to be hard.

I never scored well for my malay before.
All i got was C's & B4's.
I just need to get B3 for Prelims in order for me to be free,
and not to study or learn Malay Language in my whole life which is FANTASTIC!
This does not mean my other subjects results are good.
In fact,i am not a will-score-distinction-for-sure student.
I score mediocre in all subjects until i got tuition which was beneficial for awhile
until i found him irritating + his english was pretty bad.
Combined science and humans sucks.
I used to love science,in primary school,and ever wanted to become a scientist.
Oh,what a fantasy imagination that is.
I used to love exploring the nature, as Science was that simple in primary school.
But when i had to learn Kinematics,Chemical Bonding,Electricity & REDOX,
i completely changed my mind; Science is confusing and complicated,in actual fact!
Humans just sucks the crap out of me.
Geography especially,when you have to remember like a thousand words
& im not kidding.
E maths is kind of a bother,although i am able to cope with it,but sometimes,
i am slow.
I had to think real hard just to get the concept inside my brain.
I have to admit that as a person,i am slow.
Slow in my brain,mind,actions,everything.
Friends should know what i mean.
I don't like being slow.
Im not spontaneous!
When i tell stories to my friends,i will take a LONG time to do so.
I depend on this blog as my fingers are typing faster than my mind is.
Well,the subjects i like most is english and art.
I believe that this two subjects will benefit me most in my future.

Amalina, sorry for not going to WCP with you.
I fear i will melt my skin off me due to this hot weather.
Thanks for being there.

I MISS MUHAMMAD HAIKAL BIN SYED HUSSAIN!
AKU RINDU SEMUA TWOPIEKU YANG SENTIASA BERSAMAKU DAHULU!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home