Sunday, April 19



I feel different.
I'm no longer myself.
I feel obnoxious and self-centered.
I feel that i no longer care about people's feelings.
I criticize alot.
Im hatin' alot.
Why is it this way?
Its not that i want to,my heart just is filled with hatred.
Are there hidden conflicts which is actually unneccessary?
I need to change the way my heart,mind works.
I want to avoid any damage that may occur if i continue to be like this.

So from that,i want to say sorry,to you; the readers,if i've hurt you in any way.
I'm apologising publicly as i know i've hurt more than just one person.

Its a sunday and i do not want to study.
I want my knowledge level to be as dumb as it is.
For the common tests which are coming soon,
i just hope to pass all.
I really really want to AT LEAST pass my geography.
SO,i really really need to study hard & smart.
But im freaking lazy right now.
Plan for today:
Do physics only.

My multi-purpose file is with Yazlynn.
&#&*%#$@~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home