Wednesday, April 15

Happy Birthday Heryady~!

Okay,at mac Bukit Batok with gfs.
The normal peeps + addition Syaza,Fatimah,Radiana.
We're supposed to be studying,but im blogging.
HAHA

Didn't touch my laptop and/or computer yesterday.
Studied maths,social studies and did art,as i promised Raudha & Fitri.
Thanks for concerning of my future.

I love yesterday.
It was a day full of crazy,horny and sexy antiques.
I repeat.
Crazy,horny and sexy.
REPEAT!
CRAZY,HORNY AND SEXY LAH!
repetitive -.-
Okay,i feel weird these days.
I just feel so active and excited,for nothing.
Well,maybe thats normal for a psychopath like me.

My friends and family are top priority (people) now.
But what really concerns me now are :
future common tests,prelims and O levels.
I swear its haunting me in my mind.
I need to relax,take a deep breath and study efficiently.
I'm studying more now,but not enough.

Will not post as much,readers.
Goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home