Wednesday, May 13


I miss Fitri,
one of my important pillar of strengths.


Low self-esteem again.
God,help me.
Im in bed,crying, while typing this.
Not many people know about this,but i do this often.
I feel so ugly and disgusted with myself.
What the fuck is wrong with me?
You tell me.

I really have no urge to go to school tmr for art.
I don't see the need to,because teacher won't even supervise us closely.
So,what for?
Draw and sketch and develop ideas when your biased art
teacher who looks like a lizard disagrees with it and
asks you to do something else?
Fucking lizard.
Stop pouting or i'll take that mouth of yours and pull it to the back of your head!

I fucking swear i am not in the mood.
FUCKING NO MOOD!!
AS I SAID, I NEVER GET WHAT I WANT!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home