Friday, May 15



Went out with mum. First,went to clinic at Outram.
Then,went to Vivo. I was determined to buy something.
Told mum i wanted to get a wallet,shoes or tops.
Walked around a lot of shops and finally decided to buy a jacket from F21.
I love it!
Then,mum promised to buy me a mango wallet & a dress from topshop.
But for now,i should focus for O levels because it will determine my future.
If i score for O's, i will get into a good school and a good course of my choice.
Then,i will continue and make it into a living career.
Once that,i will be successful and have all the fcuking things i want!
Yeah,thats my plan.
I want and will achieve it.
I just need to work hard for this short period.
Okay,im babbling crap.
HAHA.

Somebody get me a new watch!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home