Friday, July 24



"Maybe i am not the prettiest chic in town,so what aye?
I have learnt to be humble throughout my years in Secondary School.
I know none will mention that i look amazing and beautiful and other shit craps.
I try to stay in trend but that doesn't make me a poseur or copycat.
If i am so,why are there magazines to show what are the latest trends?
The fact of the matter is; I am ME. I don't fake myself. I don't brag or boast to
whatever things i have in terms of financially or whatever. I am best in being me.
& That's what i'm doing right now.

I am not a spontaneous person. I had trouble in the past (primary school) when i
were to do spelling,VERBALLY. Although,i am good in spelling with paper and pen.
I wonder why. I think that is the reason why i lack of friends and lack of guy friends
IN REAL LIFE. This will really affect my career life and relationships that i will have
in the future.

I am scared of the future."


Today was a stupendous day for me.
English prelims over! Sucky paper though.
Had difficulty with writing the essay.
My story was total crap!!
After prelims,went to MacDonald's with chics.
Ate Double Fillet-O-Fish and seaweed shaker fries.
Such a square meal.
We then headed off to an adventurous route to WM.
Took about 2 hours to reach there?
Stopped and sat down under the void decks along the way.
We tried to do dikir barat (like someone) and follow-me-slap-on-the-table.-.-
Upon reaching WM,we heaved a sigh of relief and i ate sushi to satisfy my crave for it.
Thanks bitch-ass for the fantastic and tiring day.
:D

I AM EXHAUSTED TO THINK ABOUT ALL THE TENSION THAT IS PRESENT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home