Friday, August 14






I had a fun time with my Barbies plus some of my Kens. (Ken is Barbie's guy friend)
I feel so dizzy after 3 hours of swimming. Gosh,i am very tanned right now.
After swimming,went to Chinese Garden,like normal. Explored further and found out
it was quite a nice and pleasant place to go to for relaxing our minds.
Thanks people. :D

Well,today i feel like blogging a lot. Here it goes..

I know as a person,Noor Usmah Bte Nasiman,the name of which my mum gave me,is an
outgoing person who enjoys spending my money freely.I declare that i am not rich.
At all. My father's furniture business has not fully bloomed yet. Although it had been
successful with a total amount of about $8k on a certain weekend,the next weekend,
people are just either too stingy with their money to buy furniture or they just don't have $.
Well,i just want to state that i always feel the urge to spend unnecessarily and not bothering
to save like what my friends are doing. The thing is,i can't stop spending.

The next thing is,i am quite outgoing. Since primary school,i've been always spending my
time going out and wasting my time with friends. So now,i have adapted to going out so
much that i can't resist saying no when my friends ask me out or asking them out. Don't feel
disheartened,friends,if i get angry when you cancel the outing or back out. I guess i am too
addicted to spending time outside than at home. Home is actually a great place for me to
spend my free time at. But i really do prefer spending time with my friends. So, from this,
i don't know how i will be like when i grow up. I think i will be addicted to travelling all
around the world? I think so.

Come to think of it,i really do think i have an alter ego. One time i like spending time with
my friends,another time i really loveeeee spending time alone. Sometimes i break into tears
suddenly when other times,i am just so happy i can cry with joy.

Another thing i want to talk about is about my rantings. I know i've been talking about this
a lot lately in my blog. I just find myself too fucked up. Whenever people keep criticizing
my opinions on something,i feel like fucking that person really bad. I don't know why.
Maybe its that insecure feelings i have inside of me. The feelings that whenever people
state something bad about you,you feel so demoralised and insecure about yourself. That
will develop into something worse. Perasaan dendam? Its not on purpose, people! ARGH.

Oh well, life still goes on. I doubt anybody is going to read this shit anyway. Hahaha.
Friends, i love all of you. Even if i did mean things before, i guess it was my alter ego.
Don't blame it on me. I don't want anybody to have hatred feelings for me. If you do, please
do say out my flaws,i will try my best to improve.

"Everybody has flaws,you just have to realize what it is."

Boy,don't think you're all THAT.
By the way you walk, i can see that you are an arrogant person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home