Monday, August 3

Kunjung mengunjungi ke taman permainan Kunjong.
(?!)

Laptop sent for repair. Using sissy lappy.
Bibik made my blood boil totally at 11:48pm yesterday night.
Was studying and heard a loud thump sound.
My laptop was on the floor with a huge crack on the screen due to her carelessness.
Had enough of her annoying english and clumsiness.
But,Raudha finds her amusing.
:/

Geog & Physics? Fucked up.

Tomorrow,there's science practical and i have no idea what to memorize or revise.
Whatever lah,just follow instructions.

As you can see, i am using more informality in my blogging.
I think Singlish rox because i'm from Singapore. :P
I want to become a politician. But my humans sucks.
I am only concerned about newly accounted issues in the world that involves myself.
Woohoo!

I am so tired of studying.
But at the same time,it pumps up my adrenaline.
I find a thrill in studying nowadays cause' it makes me want to study more.
Keep up this positive attitude Usmah to get set for O Levels!

Oh,went to watch The Hangover with 2 Barbies.
Bradley Cooper is STILL a sexy hot bod to me.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
*licks him*

Lame statistics :
Noor Usmah Binte Nasiman : Crazy,Enthusiastic and Happy-Go-Lucky.
Ernie Farrera Dopre : Moody,Bitchy and Self-Centered.
I think my family members always view me as Farrera Dopre at home.
I'm sorry Mum.
:(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home