Sunday, July 26


I need to study.
I need the stamina to study.
I need to have a brain like Raudha's to battle Ordinary Level Examinations.
:/

I would like to be alone when i'm in polytechnic. (Insyallah)
I mean,not a loner. Just without any friends from YI in the same class as me.
Hahaahah,weird. But i want to have the same feeling as i first stepped in primary school.
Noone i knew at all.

I have $0 & 0 cents inside my wallet right now.
I went to Jurong Library to study with my sexy dudes.
I wasn't focused at all. We were the last ones to get out of the place.
Cool,the place was really dark,like pitch black. Made our way out as soon as they
wanted to close the building. We laughed continuously at this female Security Guard.
Very bad of us.
Went to MacDonald's at Science Centre after that.
Played around with the things there. I don't know what things though.
Found out i got the same height as Haziq. Pravin was shorter and Erman was taller. Haha.
Then,went back. From Science Centre to IMM all alone at 10 +pm with a lot of indian workers walking with me.
Felt uncomfortable,i must say.

I've been singing songs loudly at home.
I don't care. It's a way to show how stressed i am.
The louder i sing,the more i am stressed.
(:

I hate my nose & I hate people who brag.
About how perfect their life is,well not obviously that is.
Nobody's life is perfect. Let me repeat, NOBODY!
Do not be a big show-off.

Goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home